Last Updated: June 8, 2021
These terms and conditions (THESE “TERMS”) are a legal contract between you (“USER,” “MEMBER,” OR “YOU”) and SuFe Media, LLC (“WE,” “US,” “SUGARFETCH” OR “SUGARFETCH.COM”). We own and operate SugarFetch.com (collectively, the “Platform”), on which we provide an interactive way to bring together men of means and beautiful women to lead sweet and passionate relationships (the “Service”).
You can use this platform or our services only if:
- You are 18 years of age or older;
- It’s legal for you to use this website and accept our terms of agreement in your country of residence;
- You’ve never been convicted of a felony and you’re not registered as a sex offender; and
- It’s not illegal for you to use these services or be a member of this website in the rules and regulations of your country, state, and city.
Your use of this platform represents your agreement with these terms. If you don’t consent to these terms of services, you agree to no longer use these services and cancel your membership.
From time to time, we may modify, suspend, or discontinue any feature, or add new features associated with your access and use of the Service. We shall not be liable to you for any addition, modification, suspension, or discontinuance (in part or wholly) to or of the Service and/or features associated with the availability or use of Content. We may establish additional policies and practices concerning use of the Service. Accordingly, we reserve the right to change any term of this Agreement (in part or in whole) at any time, with or without prior notice. The last revised date above notifies you of the day we lasted updated the terms and conditions. When we add new features that do not materially affect the services and terms of the agreement, we may not update this Agreement. Such new features are provided pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, and any specific terms provided with each feature. We may also notify you of any such changes via the email address linked to your Account.
III. USER CONDUCT AND BANNED ACTIVITIES
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Members of the Platform, whether online or offline. We are not responsible or liable for the conduct of any Members. Please exercise common sense and good judgment in your interactions with others in all of your online and offline activities. For example, and without limitation, you agree not to:
- violate any applicable law or regulation,
- infringe the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights,
- use the information available through our Platform for any unauthorized or unlawful purpose,
- interfere with or damage our Platform, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology, including methods that in any way reproduces or circumvents the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents,
- use our Platform to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including, without limitation, photographs of others, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers,
- use our Platform to obtain the personal contact information of another user without his/her prior consent;
- use our Platform in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“Spam”) or advertisements,
- “stalk” or harass any other user of our Service,
- use the Platform if you have ever been convicted of a sexual offense or currently have such charges pending against you;
- use the Platform for any illegal purposes, including, without limitation, prostitution and/or solicitation;
- collect or store any information about any other user other than in the course of the permitted use of our Platform,
- use our Platform for any commercial purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, advertising or marketing any services or products,
- impersonate any person or entity,
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right notices contained in the Platform,
- infringe on the intellectual property rights of the Platform or any third parties in any manner,
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or our Platform or any software used on or for the Service,
- post, upload or transmit false, misleading or illegal information or content to the Service,
- make false statements, attempt or use personal, financial or other information that you are not authorized to use,
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you are not legally permitted to make available to the Service under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (including, without limitation, inside information and information subject to obligations of confidentiality),
- disrupt the flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users or members of the Service are able to read to type, or otherwise engage in behavior that negatively affects the ability of other users or members to engage in communications or other interactions on our Service,
- collect or store personal data about other users or members without their consent, or upload, post, email or transmit any other user’s or member’s private information or data,
- provide hyperlinks, URL links, graphic links or other direct connection to our Platform or the Service for profit or gain, or
- assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
IV. INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Service, including the content of the materials you post on the Service and in your messages to other users of the Service. You must take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other users of the Service, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person.
All of the content generated by users on our Platform is provided “AS IS”. All content is the responsibility of the person that originated such content.
We are not responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other users of our Service. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of our users or their compatibility with any current or future users. WE DO NOT PERFORM CRIMINAL OR ANY OTHER FORM OF BACKGROUND CHECKS ON OUR USERS OR MEMBERS. It is your responsibility to determine whether or not you want to interact with a user or member on our Service.
We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor all interactions between you and other users of our Service and to take any action in good faith to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we or another user of our Service may consider to be illegal, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable and you hereby expressly consent to the foregoing. Email messages sent between you and other users of the Service that are not readily accessible to the general public may be reviewed by us for compliance with these Terms, but will be treated by us as private.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF OUR PLATFORM AND OUR SERVICE. You should not provide your personal or financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information) to other users of our Platform. That information may be misused. There is no substitute for acting with caution when communicating with any stranger that would like to meet you.
If you are a resident of the United States of America, you hereby agree to release us (and our subsidiaries and affiliated entities and ours (and their) shareholders, officers, directors, employees and agents, successors and assigns) from all claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities of every kind, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
You may change your membership status at any time, for any reason.
We can terminate or suspend your membership or subscription to the service at any time, without notice, if we believe you’ve violated this agreement, in which case you won’t be entitled to a refund. We’re not required to disclose the reason for your termination (and it may be prohibited by law). We reserve the right to block users from certain IP addresses from using or accessing this website for any reason.
VI. SUBSCRIPTION AND REFUND POLICY
You will be billed through an online account in order to use any services within this website. By purchasing membership, you agree:
A. To pay all charges require at the time of your purchase
B. To authorize the company to charge your chosen payment provider at the agreed upon rate
C. To provide current and accurate billing information for your account
D. To alert us to any security breaches associated with your account or payment method
E. If you wish to change or cancel your subscription, you can do so from your profile or you can contact us at [email protected]
Just contact us at [email protected] if you’re ever unhappy with our service for any reason, and we will take care of you. For example, if you forgot to cancel your subscription and haven’t been using our service, then we would be happy to provide a full refund. If you try out our service for a month and are unhappy with it, you can also be refunded.
VII. ACCOUNT SECURITY
You are solely responsible for: (i) maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password; (ii) ensuring all information used in connection with our Service is accurate and current; and (iii) any activity you conduct through your account, whether by you or someone else. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your account, including if we have reason to believe that you have provided fraudulent information in connection with your account or activities on our Service. We may share data with our affiliate sites as well as other main sites owned and operated by SugarFetch.com for security and fraud prevention purposes.
VIII. USE RIGHTS
You grant us a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and/or display submitted Content. You have no reasonable expectation of privacy when using the Service because you understand that anything you post or communicate through the Service may be seen by other Members, including Members who you choose to communicate with you directly. You have the option to make some conversations or photo albums private so that only those Members whom you choose have access to them. You are solely responsible for all Content submitted to the Service. If you terminate your membership or delete content from your profile, some content may remain available, including because of cached internet pages or other uses by third parties that are beyond our control. By agreeing to these terms, you acknowledge that you understand and agree that we cannot and do not assume any liability for or relating to third party use or cached content which is beyond our control.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to access and use our Service as expressly permitted herein. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein.
IX. OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
We, SugarFetch.com, own all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other intellectual property rights on this website and service. By using this website, you agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way and of the above without first obtaining written consent.
X. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand and agree that the service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Neither we nor our respective suppliers make representations about the availability of the service or the content you or other users submit. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. We disclaim to the fullest extent permissible by law, and you waive, all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Further, to the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release us from any and all claims or liability related to any service offer by other users, any action or inaction by other users, including other user’s failure to comply with the terms of the agreement. The functions and features of the service are not warranted to be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, mis-delivery, or untimely delivery of any content. You assume the entire risk of loss of content and/or damage due to your use of the service.
XI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your use of the service is entirely at your sole risk. We and our owners, directors, officers, employees, licensors, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages or losses (including without limitation loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which you may incur in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, and agents for any and all loss, cost, disputes, demands, claims and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or incurred due to: (i) your breach of the Agreement; (ii) your use or misuse of the Service; (iii) your violation of any law or the rights of any third party; and/or (iv) your interaction with other Service users.
XIII. ADVERTISING BY OR LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website may have links, promotions, or advertisements of third parties, including links to other websites. By using this website, you agree we’re not responsible for the content contained on any third-party sites we link to or promote, nor are we responsible for the availability of any third-party services. We’re also not liable for any problems related to any content or services provided by any third parties.
Underage use of our Service is prohibited. Our Service is ONLY intended for persons 18 years or older and who have otherwise attained the age of majority and legal consent in the jurisdiction of their residence. We will not knowingly permit anyone who does not meet these criteria to use our Service. By using our Platform and/or using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and otherwise have the right, authority and capacity to accept these Terms and abide by all of these Terms and conditions set forth herein. You also represent and warrant that you will not allow any minor access to the Platform or our Service, including taking all precautions and implementing all parental control protections on your computer or other electronic device used to access the Platform and our Service to prevent any minor from gaining access to the Platform and our Service. Further, you hereby commit to inform us immediately should you become aware of a minor using the Service.
Whilst we require all our users to be at least 18 years old, we are not responsible or liable for any misrepresentations regarding a user’s or member’s age or for the unauthorized use of the Platform or our Service by a minor.
WE DO NOT TOLERATE ANY UPLOADING OF PICTURES OR OTHER DEPICTIONS OF ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
By becoming a member of this website, you agree to receive email communications from us, including transactional (relating to your use of the website); service announcements; or commercial offers, promotions, or special offers from us or third-party partners. These can be unsubscribed from at any point.
XVI. GOVERNING LAW
Regardless of where you live or from which physical location you access our Service, you agree that these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio and that any dispute concerning SugarFetch.com or arising out of or related to these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the Jefferson County of Kentucky.
By using this website, you agree that we are not responsible for:
- Any loss or damage of personal property, injury, or death resulting from use of this website, or any information or content posted on this website, or in connection with this website.
- The conduct of any of our members, whether offline or through this website and service.
- Any problems resulting from downloading materials in connection with this website or service.
We do not give warranties of any kind, even implied, of your satisfaction with this service or guarantee that your service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or without defects or problems. Your use of this website and service to download any materials is done at your own risk. We are not responsible for and waive our responsibility for any damage to your computer, internet service, or any other device or data as a result of using this service or downloading any content from this website.
The use of this website and service is intended for your entertainment only. We are not responsible for any behavior or results you achieve by following any advice found through this website.
XVIII. INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. We may terminate service and/or access to the Platform for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on our Platform, please contact us at [email protected]
Please also designated agent with the following information:
- your contact information (i.e. name, email address, telephone number, and address);
- a description of the copyrighted work of concern;
- a link to the location(s) on the Service of the copyrighted work of concern;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a signed statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner).
If a DMCA Counter-Notice is received by our Designated Agent, then we may send a copy of the DMCA Counter-Notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it after a reasonable time period. Unless the alleged copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member, or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in a reasonable time period after receipt of the DMCA Counter-Notice, at our sole discretion.
XIX. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) OR SUBMITTING A DMCA COUNTER-NOTIFICATION
We will notify you that we have removed or disabled access to copyright-protected material that you provided, if such removal is pursuant to a valid take-down notice issued under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) that we have received. If you receive such notice from us, you may provide us with a counter-notification in writing to our designated agent that includes all of the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you, under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.